We invite you to participate in a cooking class at Agriturisme "Bagarellum"
The cellars of winery "Le Fracce"
Copper stills in the "grapperia" of Montù Beccharia
A stay at Villa I Due Padroni becomes even more fun if you discover the traditional dishes of the Oltrepo Pavese. The restaurants and wineries are very accessible which means that you can easily go on a discovery tour on your own.
We could however also make it easy for you and offer the introduction to the Oltrepo cuisine by way of a culinary arrangement.
Grazia and Pino of restaurant "La verde Sosta"
Andrea, owner and chef of restaurant "Boccapane"
The arrangement we propose consists of:
A welcoming surprise consisting of:
- a bottle of spumante Oltrepo Pavese
- some traditional antipasti
- touristic guide of the Oltrepo
Three dinners and two lunches
- Saturdag (day of arrival), dinner at Osteria Versa in Santa Maria della Versa
- Sunday, the typically Italian lunch at a restaurant of the region, Agriturismo Boccapane in Ruino
- Thursday, dinner at wine specialist Enoteca Re Nero, St Maria della Versa
- Friday exquisite dishes of the region at Ristorante La Verde Sosta, Montecalvo
A cooking class on Tuesday at Ristorante Bagarellum, including lunch
Wine tasting at one of the cantina's of the region, like Travaglino, San Michele ai Pianoni or Tenuta Mazzolino, incl. the possibility of buying local wines
A guided tour and tasting at the only still functioning grapperia of the region Cantina Storica Il Montù
A farewell surprise
All dinners and the lunches have fixed menus and include wine, water and coffee. The whole arrangement (minimum participation 2 persons) will cost you 250 euro per person. The arrangement thus presented is our proposal, but we could vary it, according to your wishes. This is Italy!